LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
This role offers an exciting opportunity to lead a fast-paced, fun, talented and growing FP&A organization as the Director of Corporate FP&A. This leader will manage a team of three high-performing professionals and will partner directly with executive and senior finance leadership, and cross-functional business partners on all financial analytics, planning and reporting activities. This individual will influence outcomes and streamline decision-making capabilities across the organization. A successful candidate must challenge the status quo to drive insights and continuous improvement, be able to influence the decision as well as possess strong management and communication skills, finance & accounting skills and interpersonal skills.
What You'll Do
- Planning Cycle:
- Lead/Own financial planning and analysis activities – strategic planning, operational planning, annual planning and long-range planning
- Enhance detailed financial models, track and analyze financial KPIs, uncover trends and assess current and future business risks and opportunities.
- Prepare and present analyses, forecasts, reports and recommendations to executive and senior leadership to support critical decision-making opportunities.
- Lead a team of three finance professionals
- Act as a mentor / coach / developer of talent
- Oversee the work of your team and ensure quality and accuracy of your teams various deliverables
- Investor Relations:
- Run point on behalf of FP&A to CFO and Investor Relations team on all quarterly and annual earnings deliverables, earnings releases (10Q & 10K), executive scripts and guidance setting.
- Lead your team to ensure timely and quality delivery of quarterly financial and business metrics which are leveraged to support Investor Relations.
- Participate in earnings meetings and provide perspective and recommendations based on business and financial knowledge.
- Ad Hoc Responsibilities:
- Manage various ad hoc projects including new product launches, strategic partnerships, business development opportunities, assessing the company’s capital structure, liquidity framework, three statements modeling and free cash flows analysis, etc.
- Responsible for all Audit work
- SME for Host Analytic Forecasting tool
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.