LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
The Enterprise Risk team is seeking a Senior Credit Reporting and Data analyst. In this highly visible role you will lead the user acceptance testing function in a major system conversion project. You will be responsible developing UAT requirements and execution of test cases and scenarios that will ensure a seemless conversion. You will interface between engineers, product owners and vendors to ensure business requirements are well defined and implemented. Post conversion you will work to refine and optimize our quality control framework while also developing quantitative tools to optimize the operation efficiency.
What You'll Do
You will lead the planning, development, testing, implementation, documentation of the LendingClub Conversion of Credit Bureau Reporting processes to a new Loan Servicing Platform
Post Conversion you will own the design, promotion, and implementation of quality control workflow changes and strategic initiatives related to credit bureau reporting
You will develop monitoring procedures and conduct root cause analysis our credit bureau reporting processes and report findings to senior management
You will manage partner relations to ensure efficiency of the operation by cultivating strong partnerships between multiple groups within the organization. You will partner closely with teams like engineering, credit risk, compliance, and legal.
- You have obtained a Bachelor's Degree or higher in a quantitative or engineering field (like Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics)
- You possess strong analytical and quantitative skills
- You have strong knowledge of SQL for practical applications using multi-terabyte data on Oracle, Teradata, Hive or equivalent
- You are confident with one or more programming languages, such as Python, JAVA, VBA
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can build strong relationships with your internal partners.
- You are organized with strong attention to detail
- You are a collaborator with dedication and willingness to learn and adjust in a fast-paced working environment
- You have a strong track record of leading prior User Acceptance Testing projects
- You have five or more years of experience in the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of CDIA Reference Guide, Metro 2® Reporting Requirements, and FCRA requirements relative to data furnishers/reporters
- You possess the ability to translate Metro2 Reporting Requirements into testing requirements and ability to execute the testing to ensure compliance with FCRA requirements
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.