LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
Lending Club’s Enterprise Risk Department is seeking talented individual for the position of Strategy Execution and Quality Control Risk Analyst. Based in San Francisco, CA, you will be responsible for refining and optimizing our quality control framework, as well as developing quantitative tools to optimize operational efficiency.
What You'll Do
- You will do planning, development, testing, implementation, documentation and ongoing maintenance of audit tools, databases, and reports
- Leads the design, promotion, and implementation of quality control workflow changes and strategic initiatives
- You will lead the day to day work streams of multiple technical resources
- You will handle partner relations to ensure efficiency of the operation
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative field
- Preferred experience with respect to the investment or financial services industry
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL for practical applications using multi-terabyte data on Oracle, Teradata, Hive or equivalent
- You have a basic knowledge with one or more programming languages, such as Python, JAVA, VBA
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can demonstrate excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- A collaborator with dedication and willingness to learn and adjust in a fast-paced working environment
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.