LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
You will be building and maintaining continuous integration infrastructure, deploy services and client side tools and frameworks used by the engineers. Our goal is to make our developers more productive, and our processes and infrastructure more efficient. If you have a love for building tools and improving developer efficiency and resource utilization this might be the role for you.
What You'll Do
· Strong coding skills with Java, Python, and/or Groovy
- Deep knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Software engineering standard methodologies experience: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills
- Experience with one of the following: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- You've worked with either Jenkins or GitHub or Artifact or Maven or NewRelic or Splunk or Wavefront
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- You have worked with infrastructure development and distributed systems in the past
- You are familiar with performance tools such as Jmeter or Blazemeter
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.