LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
Are you looking to make an impact to LendingClub is looking for a Sr Financial Systems Manager to join our Finance team. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you will serve as the link between Finance, IT, Engineering, and Business functions. You will help transform Finance through driving finance systems enhancements and process optimization that will fully leverage the power of our technology and data-driven analytics capabilities. You will support the Controllership, FP&A, and Tax teams.
What You'll Do
You will lead process optimization focused efforts and possess an amazing ability to work through complex challenges and roadblocks. You will work effectively across diverse teams and functions, and thrive in an ambiguous environment; you aren’t afraid to aggressively seek council and guidance when needed. Navigating challenging situations in a solutions-oriented way is one of your key strengths as you will play a key role in bringing exciting new possibilities to Finance.
- B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems (or related)
- 5-7 years of leading process improvement initiatives leveraging Financial Systems automation
- Strong leadership and project management skills including effective communication, facilitation, ability to build cross-functional partnerships and drive work across diverse sets of constituents (Big 4 consulting experience preferred)
- Familiarity with Financial Reporting, Accounting and Month-end Close requirements, as well as Procurement and Accounts Payable processes
- Deep financial systems knowledge (ERP concepts, reporting and planning systems, integrations with custom applications, data warehousing & analytics concepts). Ability to translate between technical and financial.
- Experience leading Financial Systems implementations including requirements gathering, design, build, test and roll-out; and you have the project planning/management and documentation skills to go along with it
- Extra points if you have experience with Oracle Fusion/Workday/ADP/Kyriba/Clearwater/Tableau
- You are curious, creative, and take a proactive and continuous approach to improving execution; productively solving problems and optimizing processes
- An ability to drive work forward and navigate in an ambiguous environment
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.