What You’ll Do
- Own the end-to-end Gig Economy experience for the Scooter Program
- Be incredibly truth-seeking and a champion of chargers
- Partner with User Experience Research, Data Science, Operations and Support teams to uncover insights and hidden user problems
- Define, prioritize and achieve key targets in business metrics, user experience and engagement
- Oversee implementation, experimentation maintenance, and enhancement of the Gig Economy product
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 6 years rapid, global scale consumer mobile Product Management experience or equivalent experience
- User-centricity - examples from your past of product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users’ problems.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste.
- Finger-tippiness with data - you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Strong communication and partnership skills- this will be an extremely cross-functional role, with stakeholder teams spanning multiple offices globally.
- Academic background in Computer Science, human computer interaction or related experience.
About the Team
Through the recent JUMP Bikes acquisition, we aim to transform cities making them more sustainable, equitable, and livable through electric mobility.
Our game changing e-mobility solutions are the quickest, most enjoyable, and most empowering way to get around a city. E-bikes are already live in 10+ major US cities. We already see explosive growth in product adoption, and in 2019 our plan is to scale to millions of users across the globe.
To achieve this goal we’re rapidly growing the team, shoring up the user experience and and investing in our systems. Join us in defining Uber’s next big chapter!!