LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
We drive talented cross-functional teams to build creative lending products
What You'll Do
Leading program initiatives from ideation, strategy, planning, delivery, and launch
Aligning teams around program goals and metrics
Evangelizing the vision and leading change
Devising implementation strategy and plans for programs; anticipating and mitigating risks
Driving execution and problem-solving as issues arise
Enthusiastically managing dependencies and removing obstacles that stand between our team and business success
Providing transparency and ensuring communication across diverse stakeholder groups
- Strong drive to deliver value to the business
- Solid ability to think customer-first; successful track record in building strategies and technical solutions to customer problems
- Be an inspiring leader within the organization; able to advance our Technology & Product strategy and challenge others to change
- Agile domain knowledge; ability to push & pull the right optimization levers when needed
- Strong organizational, communication, and relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment consisting of technology, product management and business operations
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and business minded
- 5+ years of technical program management or equivalent experience at an internet company
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or MBA preferred.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.