Act-On Software is looking for professionals that want to start their career in sales! The Jr. Inside Sales Associate role is the first line of contact for our prospects. You will be our marketing team’s concierge, helping reach out to prospects visiting our website and engaging with our content across all channels. You will act as a pre-sales checkpoint to ensure that leads are ready and qualified for further engagement as well as help prospects gather information about our solutions, services and thought leadership. The primary goal of this role is to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Regional Sales Managers.
Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Call, email and chat to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Create, organize and track leads using Salesforce.com and Salesloft.
- Learn our lead management processes and use Salesforce.com to document interactions with prospects.
- Schedule online product demonstrations for sales team (Regional Sales Managers).
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
Qualifications And Experience
- Experience in B2B with a strong passion/interest in a selling career.
- Hunger for career growth.
- Desire to learn new technology, meet and exceed goals.
- Ability to ramp quickly, multitask and work in high-energy sales environment as a team player.
- Manage prospect objections by gracefully countering and sharing best practices from our customers & sophisticated marketers.
- Natural leader with positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.