HoneyBook is looking for a strategic sales development expert to be the next SDR on our Wedding Spot team. We want someone who is eager to jump on the phone to qualify both inbound and outbound leads across a wide variety of channels and geographies. We’re a collaborative team, so you’ll work with marketing and product to test and analyze sales channels, talking tracks, and outreach campaign strategies. Your territory will be the entire U.S., and YOU will drive our market density strategy.
Teamwork makes the dream work, and we want someone who is eager to lend help to other team members, put in the needed hours when we have an ambitious goal to hit, and fearlessly take on new challenges every day. We are looking for a highly organized and data-driven individual with immaculate communication skills. If you enjoy managing a variety of responsibilities and treat every detail with diligence, this role is perfect for you.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who understands the incredible opportunity we have to transform the $160 billion wedding industry! Wedding Spot is on a mission to provide pricing transparency to the events industry to help consumers discover the perfect vendors for their big day and to allow vendors to connect with the right clients to grow their business. We currently list over 12,000 venues across the US and have helped over 5 million users with their event planning needs. We want to reach millions more with your help.
Here are a few of the things you’ll do…
- Manage the full prospecting funnel; combination of high-volume cold calls and email to qualify leads for the sales team
- Create, test, and analyze playbook for building out paid listings across the US
- Drive data-focused email marketing campaigns, including content creation and running A/B tests
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of sales or sales support quota carrying experience, tech/data/enterprise-level experience preferred
- High volume experience with cold calling and outbound emails
- Hustle and determination, "can do" attitude, and a passion for achieving growth in a startup environment
- Ability to multi-task with extraordinary efficiency and attention to detail
- Energetic and willingness to take ownership of projects
- Excellent persuasion and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a strategic thinker
- Strong Excel analysis skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
The Good Stuff
- Mission driven. You'll be joining more than just another startup--our members are at the heart of everything we do; in fact, we invite them to co-work in our office and collaborate with us on the product itself.
- Impact. We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation. We offer a competitive salary and meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks. From wellness programs to unlimited paid time off and exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
- Provisions. We give you the tools you need to get your job done and we provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.
More about HoneyBook:
HoneyBook believes in a world where creative entrepreneurs are able to make a living doing what they love. HoneyBook provides these entrepreneurs an easy way to manage all their jobs seamlessly, so they can spend more time doing what they love, and less time on the administrative and marketing pains of running a small business.
The opportunity is huge: HoneyBook’s primary customers today are event professionals, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. To date, HoneyBook has raised $46M from investors such as Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking — in three years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space.