HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs that centralizes and automates workflow, digital payments, and generates business opportunities for our customers. We champion technology as our ally in celebrating human passion and originality. At HoneyBook, every day we are on a mission to empower the creative economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
What will our Member Experience Associate (MXA) get to do?
Our MXAs are at the front lines providing world class concierge level customer support. You’re the members’ advocate and HoneyBook ambassador.
What's a day in the life of a MXA?
You'll be responsible for responding to member inquiries via email, chat and phone calls, resolving cases (big and small) and collaborating with other departments to resolve their issues. You’ll use Intercom and other support tools to ensure our members will have a seamless experience with us no matter who they are talking to.
Additionally, you’ll keep track of complaints about bugs and features that aren’t user friendly and relay these messages back to our Product and Engineering team. Together, you’ll work out solutions to our members’ problems, develop features to make our product easier to use, and find ways to help them get the most out of our platform.
What experience and skills does the right guy or gal need to possess?
- 1+ years experience in a customer support/customer service role.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience using Intercom a plus.
- Experience using a ticketing system and/or triaging experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to boil dense questions into easily digestible answers in a friendly and articulate way.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Patience, resilience, customer intuition, and grace under pressure.
- Experience working in challenging scenarios with customers.
- Product-centered curiosity. We want a teammate that is determined to constantly improve HoneyBook and loves working with the Product and Engineering team.
- Never satisfied with the status quo and a thirst for innovation.
The Good Stuff
- Mission driven. You'll be joining more than just another startup--our members are at the heart of everything we do; in fact, we invite them to co-work in our office and collaborate with us on the product itself.
- Impact. We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks: From wellness programs to unlimited paid time off and exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
- Provisions: We give you the tools you need to get your job done and we provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.