HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs that centralizes and automates workflow, digital payments, and generates business opportunities for our customers. We champion technology as our ally in celebrating human passion and originality. At HoneyBook, every day we are on a mission to empower the creative economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
We’re looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative to find, qualify and fill our sales funnel. This role is incredibly important to the growth of our Sales organization and we need a driven person to follow up with new leads, MQLs, website chat, and social media prospects.
We're looking for a super efficient and organized individual to support our Sales team. This role would be perfect for someone who enjoys managing a variety of tasks, is incredibly process-oriented, and has a high level of attention to detail. You will be responsible for building sales pipeline by qualifying inbound leads and outbound prospecting to find new members. We will arm you with all of the technology you need to work smart: Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Outreach IO, Drift chat, RingCentral, SMS Magic and of course social media.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will engage in different sales operation functions to learn the ins and outs of a sales organization, including prospecting and sourcing sales leads, engaging with leads via phone and email, and creating sales collateral. We’re looking for candidates to have at least one year of work experience (sales preferably), strong persuasion and verbal skills. This role will have the opportunity to develop into an AE, so a high attention to detail, drive to succeed and genuine curiosity is key.
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of professional work experience, sales experience a plus
- Strong persuasion and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with extraordinary efficiency and attention to detail
- Hustle and determination, "can do" attitude
- Passion for achieving growth and success in a startup environment
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a strategic thinker
- Energetic and highly organized, takes ownership of projects
- Excited to work collaboratively with others in a fast-paced environment
The Good Stuff
- Mission driven. You'll be joining more than just another startup--our members are at the heart of everything we do; in fact, we invite them to co-work in our office and collaborate with us on the product itself.
- Impact. We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks: From wellness programs to unlimited paid time off and exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
- Provisions: We give you the tools you need to get your job done and we provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in four years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $46M from investors such as Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.