At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
Our EMEA Team is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us in our London Office. You will play an integral part in building and adding to our sales development process and report to the Manager of Sales Development.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting into targeted accounts and managing your territory by working closely with Account Executives to identify, develop, and nurture strategic relationships. You will support the Enterprise level of the sales organization, while maintaining a close connection with Marketing to strategically support our lead generation efforts.
- Generate business opportunities to drive pipeline growth for net new business in target accounts
- Manage inbound leads in a timely fashion, qualify prospects, and schedule qualified meetings tied to a geographic territory
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by sales and marketing campaigns
- Work closely with sales management and Account Executives to develop targeted contact lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce and required sales tools
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas as assigned by management
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products, industry trends and competition
- Provide continuous feedback to ensure process and product optimization for sales, marketing and the BlueJeans organization
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales development, lead generation, sales, or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and/or experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual with enthusiasm to learn and pursue a career in technology sales
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn sales tools: Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other productivity tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record or success in another metric based sales role
- 1+ year(s) of prior outbound prospecting experience
- Experience selling a SaaS solution
- Knowledge of Salesforce and sales automation tools