At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
Are you a passionate story teller who loves to create compelling content and ignites audience engagement? Do you have experience designing content marketing programs that bring value to IT and business audiences and perform well in search, syndication and social channels?
BlueJeans is innovating the way people work with a cloud meetings platform that brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day.
We seek a talented content marketing leader to forge our strategy, lead our team and provide editorial oversight to our content programs. Content marketing is a critical growth driver for BlueJeans and the ideal candidate will be a creative communicator who is well-versed delivering content programs that generate measurable outcomes.
This role provides an incredible opportunity to build your leadership skills, own a strategic part of the business, and ultimately build the programs that will help make BlueJeans #1 in our market. That’s why this candidate must be a great leader and communicator with a passion for storytelling and creating content that rises above the noise.
- Build our content marketing strategy, working closely with our communications, demand generation, sales and ecommerce teams
- Lead, mentor and provide editorial guidance to our content marketing team to continuously improve the reach, quality and impact of our content
- Create an editorial calendar and content pipeline that provide a cohesive narrative for the audiences we address
- Support our awareness and demand generation goals by delivering content appropriate to each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Establish and reinforce high standards for storytelling and artistry
- Measure the impact of content programs to continuously improve
- 10+ years of proven content marketing, strategy & creation experience
- A portfolio of exceptional content and editorial work that demonstrates the ability to both create and help others create compelling content.
- Experience leading and developing writers, content marketers and video producers
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS marketing strategies and techniques, including an understanding of the latest digital marketing tactics and what content is most effective
- A track record of delivering content programs that perform well in SEO/organic search
- An editor’s eye for detail – in particular the ability to help others improve the clarity and impact of their content
- Adaptive and resourceful thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity.
- Great stakeholder management skills with a proven track record of working across demand generation, PR and sales teams.
- Experience with video production would be a bonus.