World View is on the brink of writing history. We're creating unprecedented access to the near-space environment for purposes ranging from life-changing travel experiences to scientific research/education, and everything in between. It takes an incredible team to turn dreams into reality. We're already doing it, but we're always looking for others that share our passion for tackling big ideas and changing the world in the process. We believe in hiring the best, brightest, and most passionate people on earth. We're a small, agile company looking for people ready to contribute to something greater than themselves. We think big. We think different. We're not fond of mediocrity. We're pioneers charting new territory, opening access to near space, and writing history in the process.
In this role, World View is looking for a scheduler with extensive experience in scheduling to help ensure that the company’s objectives are met.
By effectively scheduling employees, this position will help ensure that company objectives are achieved and that all deadlines are met. They must be able to multitask and provide quick responses to operational problems. As issues may be unforeseen, the scheduler must know how to shift resources and ensure that employees and materials are used most effectively.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain schedules.
- Use workers and resources in the most effective manner.
- Provide quick responses to operational issues.
- Identify problems and help improve processes.
- Use software to generate reports and schedules.
- Ensure that company deadlines are met.
- Supports Flight Manifest
- Mission Control Flight Scheduling
- Launch operations Scheduling
- Interfaces with cross-functional departments
- Assists with resource allocations and identification of constraints
- Other duties as assigned.