Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Manage functional and regression testing for owned Zenoti components
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design, build and deploy new features
- Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality and responsiveness of features
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Learn to scale your features to handle 2x to 4x growth every year and manage code that has to deal with millions of records and terabytes of data
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
- 2 to 4 years experience in testing database driven web applications
- Experience in data warehousing and testing Analytics with strong data analysis
- Good with DB objects and writing SQL & data analytical skills for validating business rules
- Good understanding in ETL work flows and Analytics dashboards
- Good in validation of data transformations and perform End-to-End data validation for ETL & Analytics
- Ability to analyze the impact of changes on product quality
- Ability to work with a team and have a passion for delivering high quality products
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more