Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you’ll do:
As the Solutions Architect, you will own the process for evaluation and delivery of integrations and solutions. You’ll work closely with sales, customer success and professional services to define the scope and method of implementation.
- Work closely with the client to scope, design and deliver professional services and custom integrations
- Own the documentation process that clearly articulates requirements, scope and expectations
- Technical consultation and solution design for integrating ProsperWorks CRM with other applications
- Evaluate, manage and resolve service and technical architecture issues and risks
- Design and manage a process to scale delivery of custom integrations and solutions
- Develop partnerships and process with vendors to help deliver custom implementations
What you’ll have:
- BS/MS in a Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Outstanding record of success with delivering professional service solutions
- 5+ years experience in technical scoping and creating Statements of Work
- Proven Customer facing experience with full project management and ownership
- Familiarity with ETL, API integration tools and platforms (tray, zapier, pentaho, mulesoft, etc)
- Experience with Client Side Frameworks such as Ember or Angular
- Strong understanding of MVC architecture
- Comfortable working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with CRM, Marketing Automation or other SAAS products
- Love Challenges and solving them to achieve the customers’ desired outcome
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!