Casper is seeking a specialist to join the Acquisition Marketing team. The ACQ team is a fast-moving and performance-driven squad of marketers; we manage Casper's paid media budget and are tasked with acquiring new customers through efficient channels and tactics. We work closely with the Creative, Communications and Data teams to marry Casper's values of a strong brand identity with analytical direct-response marketing. We are constantly testing new things as we look for ways to grow the Casper business.
The specialist will support offline channels across the acquisition portfolio, with exposure to TV, radio, podcasts, direct mail, OOH, and print. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making and experience in marketing, project management, data analysis, and optimization.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
- Own the Radio and Podcast channels with end-to-end execution, including strategic planning, budget and agency management, measurement and reporting.
- Assist with the execution of additional offline channels, including TV, Direct Mail, Out of Home, and Print campaigns.
- Inform strategies to increase audience reach across offline portfolio through channel testing and optimization
- Inform and further develop best practices for creative through thoughtful tests and collaboration with internal teams. Manage asset trafficking and deliverables in partnership with agency.
- Synthesize weekly and monthly performance results into reports for senior leadership
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to measure creative performance and program optimizations with the goal of increasing media efficiencies and scale
- Collaborate cross-functionally with analytics/marketing science team to develop best in class measurement approaches and assess the impact of media efforts
- Act as a key point of contact between acquisition channels and other internal constituents
Our dream candidate has...
- 2-3 years marketing or media planning experience, preferably within the TV channel, driving towards both brand and direct response goals
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of TV attribution models (ie spot attribution or media mixed modeling)
- Some familiarity with building an offline media plan taking into account costs, targeting, and optimization levers to yield the highest ROI
- Combination of analytical and creative skill sets needed to source new media partners in order to reach an incremental audience in a fresh and innovative manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Comfortable managing external agency relationships
- Excited about working within a fast-paced, quickly changing start up
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!