Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products, services and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for a product owner to lead the evolution of our sales tools platform for our Retail, Sales, and Customer Services teams. As the PM, you’ll partner with our Frontlines team to drive the vision and execution to support an omni-channel customer engagement and retention strategy.This role is for someone who is highly collaborative and a strong communicator. You are able to navigate backend technology with confidence and with an eye for usability, and demonstrate a strong grasp on systems architecture.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Own and drive the vision for Salesforce as an omni-channel platform that serves as Casper’s customer information source of truth
- Strategically evolve and grow Salesforce to empower the Frontlines team to deliver the best-in-class customer experience
- Prioritize goals, build consensus across teams and stakeholders, clearly communicate objectives
- Identify opportunities when an integration to or with Salesforce would elevate the brand experience
- Develop and innovate on business processes using Salesforce tools
Our dream candidate is...
- someone with at least 4+ years of product management experience, preferably in Salesforce or a CRM platform
- well-versed in the Salesforce ecosystem, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, and integrations with third-party products
- entrepreneurial and confident in user experience exploration and product architecture
- self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- an excellent communicator with a great sense of humor
- always learning, training, improving themselves and others
- has retail or sales experience
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!