ACL exists to help make the world a safer and more ethical place. By enabling Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) professionals that use our software to be recognized for the value they bring to their organizations, we aim to be game-changers: to provide organizations with the software tools, support, and knowledge to dive deep into their data, identify anomalies, and manage GRC across the entire organization. From helping a national agency track down missing children to helping banks find suspicious patterns in their data and state agencies stamp out fraudulent activities, ACL has been at the heart of many investigations that have helped save people and millions… talk about impact!
The Challenge Ahead
As Senior Manager, Analytics Adoption/Consulting, you are a professional services leader, passionate about technology, creatively and commercially driven, and are fully committed to a beautiful customer experience. You have a background in data analytics in the realm of audit, business assurance and operational efficiencies and a knowledge of governance, risk & compliance. You can inspire a team with your commercial and technical passion and love working with C-Level executives at big companies to advise and guide them in how to establish an effective, Data Analytics Program using ACL technology.
You'll have a starring role within ACL’s Consulting Practice (which forms a part of ACL’s Customer Success Organization). You will be expected to drive customer adoption of ACL’s solutions:
- Manage a portfolio of customers and engagements
- Play a leading role in evolving the Consulting team’s go-to-market strategy and collateral
- Be a key player in developing and nurturing the careers of the other professionals within the team
As a Data-Savvy Customer-Obsessed Senior Individual, you will focus on:
Act as a Trusted Advisor, able to provide insight and guidance around data analytics to clients in in senior positions.
Identify and/or contribute to the identification and closing of opportunities to expand at existing and new customers.
Assist in sales and pre-sales activities, to develop the overall solution, provide effort estimates, pricing and contracting.
Adoption Management & Relationship Management
Lead a portfolio of projects with members of the team as resources for delivery including:
- Project management for key projects and provide timely update of budget and progress both externally and internally
- Guide on-time and quality delivery of adoption milestones
- Identify potential risks with current portfolio and mitigate along with other resources within the company
- Client visits for delivery and/or with sales team for key accounts as needed
- Act as a key representative of ACL with customers to ensure we maintain a continuous level of engagement with our customers
Operations and Practice Management
Assist with resource management and mobilize the proper team resources to move the project and backlog along for delivery. Provide oversight for project delivery to prevent overrun of the project budget and timeline.
People Development and Leadership
Coach and train other team members, actively participate in recruitment and foster an innovative & inclusive team-oriented/learning work environment and culture.
Innovative Solution and Methodology Development
Spearhead the development of Analytics and business solutions that leverages the full suite of ACL’s products to increase efficiency of delivery of our projects.
Advocacy and Evangelism
Act and be seen as a leader in the market in your subject matter.
Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems and identify trends; recommending system improvements.
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in the Data Analytics field for a professional services firm or within industry; ideally you have dealt with developing a data analytics program in an Audit (Assurance) or Compliance context
- Strong business development skills with an ability to understand and articulate the business value of your proposed solutions and/or a track record of exceptional client management resulting in follow-on work through your role as a “Trusted Advisor”
- Experience of successfully leading team or department-level process change
- Proven skills as a project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- Adept at leading teams to implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- The ability to work with other teams at ACL to deliver value to your customers and to help ACL develop, innovate and sell our solutions and services.
- Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing desired.
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance (GRC) methodologies, tools and enablers desired.
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science or a related discipline
- CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CMA, RICS APC, PMP or other relevant certification desired
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including great public speaking skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of business processes and the ability to solve business problems using a combination of technology and process changes
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Possess creative and disciplined problem-solving techniques, a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail
- Unyielding, customer-intensive focus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Does this sound like you?
Then we want to talk! Apply now and let us know why you’re excited about this role. We’re pretty passionate people and we’re looking for the same – show us you care.