LOCATION: This position is based out of our Houston office.
The Cority Customer Support team is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and talented Customer Support Analyst.
This position is the initial point of contact for Cority’s customers pertaining to any technical issue or functional question with our product platform. They liaise with multiple Tier 2 groups to resolve customer cases. They must gain product knowledge through training and exposure to the application.
1. Assist clients to resolve technical problems with the use, installation and configuration of the Cority Product Suite.
2. Document/Update all support cases within the Customer Support software application(s). Assign case ID’s to all customer support calls or emails, and communicate these to clients. Monitor all open cases, and ensure that each client is updated on the progress of their case.
3. Assign technical problems that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 staff to Tier 2 Support Teams (Programming, Development, etc…). Follow up as needed with internal staff to ensure issues are resolved.
4. Assign functional cases that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 staff to the Tier 2 Functional Team for resolution of case.
5. Escalate any customer concerns to Management (Manager, Customer Support and Director, Customer Support).
6. Communicate issues to the Programming / R&D Teams to ensure that known bugs are identified and fixed in future releases of the core platform.
7. Assist R&D staff with QA testing of technical features for the core Cority application
8. Be aware of the company's information security requirements, including immediately reporting all breaches in information security to the CSO (Chief Security Officer) and take whatever other actions may be required of him or her under the terms of ISO 27001 information security policies, Information Security Management System (ISMS) and other company security policies and procedures.
9. Be aware of and abide by all company policies and procedures (e.g. Employee Handbook).
• A graduate of a university program in computer science or a related program with equivalent work experience.
• Must be a highly customer focused individual with excellent customer service skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• Must have a comprehensive knowledge of system development life cycles and project management methodologies.
• Must have the ability to work both independently as well as within a team environment.
• Must possess strong time management skills.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Previous experience in the field of Environmental, Health and Safety is an asset.
Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHS product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, and safety is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHS risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.