Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHSQ product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, safety and quality is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHSQ risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
LOCATION: North America (Toronto HQ or Remote)
- Conducts analysis of Client legacy systems and databases to facilitate the data migration process
- Define data integrity/cleansing requirements for the Transform process
- Creates accurate scripts to Load the data into the target database
- Creates data verification plans
- Diagnoses and repairs software problems or bugs, and assists clients with technical problems and helps to resolve those problems
- Communicates directly with Cority clients to gather necessary information, and ensure problems are understood fully.
- Works closely with Cority’s consultants and Project Managers to complete client implementations on a timely basis
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience working with EHSQ solutions is an asset.
- Previous experience completing data conversions for client implementation is an asset.
- Well-organized and self-starting individual having a minimum of two years’ experience in developing and supporting software.
- The ability to learn new skills and new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of Web development software including .Net and C# is required.
- Experience in the development of database applications using relational database systems such as Oracle and Sequel Server is also required.
- Ability to work well with others including Cority customers, Customer Support staff, Product Managers and other Cority developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary plus bonus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
- 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 350, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
- Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
- Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
- We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
- Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
- An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.
- Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events.
Cority is an enterprise software company based in Toronto with a global client base. The company’s core product is a software platform that is used by large corporations, NGOs and government agencies to manage employee health and safety. If you’re interested in learning more, go to www.Cority.com