Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Madison-Reed is a fast growing prestige beauty brand empowering women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Rather than settling for a suboptimal hair color "box" product or an expensive and time consuming salon visit - we provide her with a hair color experience she never thought possible: Salon-gorgeous multi-tonal hair color with shine and softness, a no-smell low chemical ingredient profile, gold standard customer service with certified licensed colorists on call, cutting-edge diagnostic color matching technology, delivered to her door/on her schedule at a revolutionary price. Our proposition represents a revolution to a $50 billion dollar hair care industry and a welcome innovation for millions of women who didn't think a better way was possible.
The above is what we do, but what is more profound is our why. Our proposition is an expression of a deep-founded belief of our founder Amy Errett, who believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves. Our company values are not just how we treat our customers but how we treat our team of 80+ employees: love, joy, courage, responsibility, and trust.
Madison-Reed is headquartered in San Francisco and we are backed by leading investors: Norwest Partners, True Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Maveron, and Shea Ventures.
Your mission is to:
- Democratize business data by building effective data models, optimizing BI platforms, and empower business users to make data driven decisions
- Gather business requirements across company, develop and execute data tasks, and deliver complement analysis to business users
- Be the subject matter expert on business metric definitions, calculation methodology and ensuring consistent use of KPIs across business areas
- Support in development of educational documentation for business user training on Looker
- Maintain analytics reporting, dashboards and manage accessibility to Looker across company
- Manage the analytics intake process to solve complex business problems using data analysis
We are excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of analytics experience working directly with SQL-based BI and visualization platforms (Looker, Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- Direct experience in building financial models, statistical analysis and/or regression modeling
- Passion for data, strong problem-solving skills, and good business intuition
- Impactful communication skills and the ability to communicate complex insights to any audience level
- Experience with data project management and independently lead data projects end to end
- Proficiency writing SQL in a Data Warehouse environment (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, etc)
- Confidence in your abilities balanced with humility and empathy towards others
- Experience in CPG, direct to consumer, or a subscription-based Ecommerce business
- Experience with Looker and LookML
- Experience with Python or other data-friendly scripting language
- Experience in building and maintaining ETL pipelines
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes