- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO; be the first point of contact to CEO
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, etc.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments, writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Communicating important updates and information to various Offices/Employees as required by CEO.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications to CEOs office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution. Undertake mailings and communication as directed by CEO.
- Manage the CEO office environment and overseeing general maintenance of the office; with the support of the Admin department.
- Tracking and Processing CEOs various personal and business related expenses and ensuring deadlines are met on payments/deliveries as applicable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time