Common’s hands-on, end-to-end property management and technology offering allows us to deliver unparalleled services that address the actual needs of today’s renter while providing significantly above-market returns for our real estate partners. This makes us the preferred choice for city-dwelling adults looking for a stress-free and all-inclusive living environment.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
Your role would be as part of a team reporting to the Housekeeping and Fulfillment Manager and responsible for ensuring that the communal areas of our Common properties remain clean and tidy.
- Performs each cleaning function in accordance with the property's/properties’ prescribed
- Clean kitchen, living rooms, hallways, windows, walls, floors, stairwells and communal areas, shared bathrooms and occasionally bedrooms
- Responsible for carrying all cleaning supplies necessary to satisfactorily perform his/her
- General tidying
- Refilling of condiments dispensers and supplies within the home
- Take out trash
- Reporting any maintenance issues you observe in the home
- Additional ad-hoc cleaning following parties or events.
- All cleaning products will be provided by Common.
- Honesty - you will have access to our property so honesty and integrity are key
- Excellence - you are the best cleaner you or any of your friends know and proud of it!
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to identify areas for improvement, and not afraid to speak up when you have an idea
What We Offer
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.