MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be tasked with a variety of HR Operations responsibilities. This will be an ideal role for someone that wants to develop breadth in the HR field while leveraging existing skills and talents. The responsibilities you'll be asked to perform will include:
- Lead Immigration Processing
- HRIS administration
- Compliance Reporting and Administration (Soc2, EEO/AAP, FedRamp, Veterans report, CA EEO)
- I-9 administration
- Processing LOAs, Workers Compensation, and ensuring compliance domestically and globally
- Handle HR related contracts (Vendors, Systems)
- Manage Workplace Harassment Training
- Point person for our Employee peer recognition tool
- Manage Tuition Reimbursement
Who you are...
- Customer focus - with both internal employees and external candidates viewing you as their HR touchpoint, you take their experience seriously
- You have a passion for learning and career development
- Process oriented - you understand and appreciate the value of a well-designed and executed process
- You are practical; we need people that can apply realistic solutions to multi-faceted problems
- Tenacious - you will do what it takes to get the results expected
What you’ve done…
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of HR Operations/Generalist work experience
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Past experience that shows a careful attention to detail
- Experience with immigration processing
- HRIS system savvy, bonus points if you have been a administrator
- You work well in a team with a strong emphasis on getting stuff done and FAST
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply