MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
MobileIron is seeking an experienced, organised self-starter to work as a Sales Engineer with our Australian sales team. This individual would be responsible for technical activities related to supporting the sales of the MobileIron solution. The role’s primary responsibilities include product demonstrations, technical architecture reviews, production evaluations, and RFP responses. In addition, responsibilities include interacting with various teams including Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to enhance the MobileIron solution.
- Perform production demonstrations that articulate the business and technical value of the solution
- Present the solution architecture, including all technical aspects of the product
- Conduct in-depth product evaluations to verify solution meets prospect’s UEM/EMM requirements
- Perform product installations as related to evaluations
- Configure product integration to back-end business systems as required
- Perform production training as related to evaluations
- Create solution architectures that reflect the prospect’s environment and their UEM/EMM requirements
- Ability to work well with both IT and business people
- Ability to work well with networking, security, messaging, and device management personnel
- Ability to present to both individual contributors as well as executives
What you’ve done
- Experience in selling an enterprise software solution
- Experience demonstrating enterprise software solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Experience installing and configuring enterprise software solutions for prospects and customers
- Experience working with companies to define solution requirements and map requirements to software solutions
- Experience working in the mobility space is a plus
- Experience working with the following disciplines a plus - security, databases, networking, applications development, messaging, and linux
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A self-starter and proactive person willing to display initiative with common sense
- Results-driven and committed to outcomes rather than output
- Team-focused, with the ability to gain the personal support of others
- Strong work-ethic and committed to quality
- Disciplined, organised and methodical in approach to tasks and activities
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.