MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you'll be doing...
- Dealing with ordering and inventory of food, equipment, and supplies
- Event planning and travel arrangements
- Main point of contact for facilities support; submitting and following up on facilities and help desk tickets
- Assist with scheduling and managing interviews
- Handle shipping and receiving of packages
- Resolving issues with property management
- Arranging catering and food delivery
Who you are...
- Strong focus on addressing issues proactively
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to develop processes to streamline tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced team focused environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.