MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
Who you are…
The individual we're seeking is enthusiastic, task focused, and driven. They should have experience developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope.
What you’ve done…
- Plan and implement projects
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop and deliver communication plans
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to influence others
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.