At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The Channel Account Manager will be chartered with building our Channel strategy, becoming a trusted adviser and driving the adoption of the BlueJeans technology through their partners to the customers.
- Expanding relationships with current partners, while leveraging your business knowledge, to expand and even upgrade the BlueJeans technology throughout.
- Developing the partner relationships to where we are viewed as a top tier vendor with our partners.
- Driving sales and adoption of the BlueJeans technology through partners within our internal sales organization.
- Developing and writing business plans and marketing campaigns for success with our distribution partners.
- Supporting key BlueJeans partner relationships and managing the development and implementation of sales enablement.
- Working closely with our distribution partners to help sell across Executive level the BlueJeans full product portfolio across different LOB decision makers
- Working closely with current/existing partners while further growing the account and providing them with the best in class service leveraging the BlueJeans team.
- Selling and articulating the value add of BlueJeans products within partner’s video solutions conversations.
- Exceeding all established quotas and benchmarks. Becoming a trusted advisor that the partners rely on to develop additional revenue in their business.
- Gathering business intelligence from distribution partners and their customers and feeding this back to engineering for consideration of development going forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in channel account role working with VAR, SI, MSP, NSPs.
- Must possess the skills required to develop positive and productive relationships with partners, sales teams, and managers.
- Experience and knowledge on forecasting, reporting numbers and activities
- Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the role.
- Professional communication skills both internally and externally.
- Must be proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.