Summary of Position:
VisitPay is looking for a .NET Software Engineer to help us disrupt and revolutionize the patient payment and billing experience in health care. As a .NET Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of software solutions to take our existing products to the next level and build new products that will further enable and delight our customers. The work you do will directly contribute to the success and growth of VisitPay. Our dev team is organized to allow full stack experience for each of our developers – we go out of our way to allow for growth and new development in both our internal functional areas as well as adapting to new technologies as they become available and important for us to compete.
- Full stack design and development of VisitPay's .NET web application product line
- Ensure code quality levels through appropriate unit test coverage, code reviews, and OWASP secure coding practices
- Participate in a highly collaborative Agile Scrum development team with other developers, quality assurance engineers, architects, and product owners
Competencies for success:
- Thrives on challenges and loves learning
- Is self-driven, diligent, and enjoys solving problems
- Wants to be part of a high-growth, high-innovation company that is revolutionizing the healthcare market
- Prefers a collaborative environment and is comfortable working with others and giving and receiving feedback
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent on the job experience
- Min 2 years of significant .NET web application development experience
- Expertise in the .NET framework and C# language
- Experience working with MS SQL
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC framework
- Experience utilizing unit testing frameworks
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- Knowledge of software design patterns and their uses with requisite experience
- Experience working in a secure HIPAA/PHI environment
- Experience with hospital or financial systems
- This position is based in Boise, ID.
VisitPay is a well-funded start-up in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closing with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.