About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
• Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.
• Prioritize requirements and define scope to meet market needs in a timely manner given available resources.
• Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services, including: implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
• Lead vendor selection process (including RFPs and Pricing) and manage against deliverables (including SOWs, change management, approval of deliverables).
• Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
• Serve as the product owner in Agile / SCRUM development process; write user stories, groom the backlog, and lead sprint planning.
• Manage each release through the launch process.
• Partner with customer operations to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests.
• Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
• Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution.
• Ensure all business systems, IT systems, partner platforms and networks are in place to support the offer and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements.
• Create and maintain scorecards to track vendor and partner performance.
• Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
• Hands on experience in .NET or JAVA, SQL Server, MY SQL and Visual Studio