LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
The Business Operations Analyst will play a meaningful role in leading execution and management of groundbreaking projects for the Auto Refinance Business. You will partner with leaders and executives across the company to drive high-impact projects that generate growth, improve efficiency, and craft a superior customer experience.
At Lending Club, we believe that good ideas can come from anywhere, and we’ll trust you to collaborate with others, form intelligent opinions, and drive good decisions throughout the company. You will be on the ground floor driving change through data-driven insights. You will identify where there are opportunities for the business to do things differently, create business cases to persuade leadership and then manage your proposed cross-functional projects from inception to completion.
What You'll Do
- Exceptional data management/technical skills. You possess a high degree of product and data analytics knowledge.
- Dedicated and relentless leadership and project execution. Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations. You are known as someone who “gets stuff done.”
- Structured thinker. Develop and leverage frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various internal partners and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload.
- Great communicator. You’re both comfortable conversing with our front-line agents to truly understand how our operations work, as well as making a convincing case to our executive team about how we should change.
- Athlete. Play a wide-variety of roles to get the job done.
- Fast Mover. We move fast...done is better than perfect, and continual iteration is important. You are ready and excited to learn on your feet and help build a growing business.
- High-energy, positive team player. This is a highly cross-functional role; egos are not welcome.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering /Economics and/or strong knowledge of SQL, Stata or other data analysis software
- 2-6 years of work experience in a top-tier consulting firm, business operations, investment bank/PE/VC, or product management role
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; Tableau experience a strong plus
- You have prior success managing /supporting multiple projects
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- You possess top-notch communication and presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data with senior-level executives
- Previous operational experience at a fast-growing startup/technology company a plus
- Financial services experience a plus
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.