LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
Here at LendingClub, we place a high value on providing a workplace that our employees value and that leave a positive impression on our visitors. To that end, a high priority is placed on ensuring all spaces are always ready for use. In our new Lehi, Utah office, the Safety and Security Program Associate will be a key member of the Workplace Services team. The primary responsibilities include effectively managing the safety and security of the office, greeting all guests, and ensuring that visitors are comfortable and attended to upon their arrival. This is a full time, non-exempt position. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
What You'll Do
- Answer, screen and route incoming calls with excellent phone etiquette and sense of discretion
- Greet visitors upon arrival in a professional and pleasant manner
- Aid in conducting internal audits and investigations in accordance with Legal requirements and company policies
- Assist with measures needed for compliance with government health and safety regulations.
- Assist in developing and implementing security and safety awareness programs.
- Conduct employee training in emergency response life safety protocols that includes management of the Floor Warden/Evacuation program.
- Facilitate system programming, including access control, cameras, alarms, time specs and backups for all security systems. This includes working hand in hand with IT and security integrators.
- Handle time-sensitive materials and issues in an appropriate manner
- Manage calendar logistics for large meetings scheduled in conference and training rooms
- Maintain the appearance of the lobby and reception desk.
- Help keep conference rooms presentable between meetings
- Assist as needed with lunch orders for executive meetings or visitors
- Other administrative and safety/security duties as necessary
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience, college degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Ability to work well under pressure and with others in a professional and positive manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Experience with CCTV and access control systems helpful (S2 preferred)
- Experience with Business Continuity Planning and/or Crisis Management helpful
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.