LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
LendingClub is seeking a Sr Business Systems Analyst that will be responsible for end-end delivery of Oracle Fusion ERP and other enterprise systems, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, configuration, maintenance, and support. The right candidate will be comfortable interacting with the business to understand requirements and delivering innovative technology solutions, partnering with Vendors resources as required.
What You'll Do
- Perform Oracle Fusion Financials systems administration and assist users with the application management as needed
- Requirements elicitation, elaboration, prioritization, and traceability from business partner requirements through solution design, testing and implementation .
- Provide design specifications for configuration to system integrators
- Assist system integrators during system development
- Guide on data modeling based on analytical needs
- Lead Fusion Financials systems patches, upgrades, and application testing activities including all functional, integration, performance, and user acceptance testing
- Plan for and assist in the deployment of new modules, enhancements, and upgrades
- Manage application security controls for users and data to meet security and compliance audit requirements
- Own platform roadmap
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of our Financial systems
- Assist in managing an outsourced relationship for 3rd party application development and programming consultants
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications
- In-depth experience in implementing & supporting ERP applications, primarily Oracle ERP Cloud
- Strong understanding of Cloud deployed applications and technologies
- Hands on experience with configuration and implementing s ystem to system integrations through APIs and batch processes
- Working knowledge of Finance Competency arreas: Procure to Pay , Expense Management , Asset Acquisition to Retirement , Financial Close, Consolidation, and Reporting and Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience managing enterprise systems : Security , Configuration , Testing , Monitoring
- Understanding of project management fundamentals
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Minimum of 10 years of technology experience with at least 7 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications
- Technical experience with systems implementation, databases, development, and user support
- Strong background in database design in (ex. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and MS Access)
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures, and guidelines to support operational processes
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage c hanging priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure on-call environment with changing priorities
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in technical and functional roles
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.