LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
Lending Club is looking for a Sr Technical Analyst to join our Corporate Technology team. We provide solutions and systems which support Customer Services and Operations, Investor Services Group, Finance, Compliance and Human Resources functions.
The ideal candidate is an experienced technology athlete who will see projects through all stages. Your main responsibility will be to engage with business and IT partners, strategizing on current and future needs with the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, and document gaps and identify opportunities to drive value through effective use of technology. Your tasks will include everything from defining and maintaining process maps and business requirements, to integration, test planning and execution through implementation in support of our corporate systems. You will establish key relationships with technology and business partners of these services to ensure that critical needs are addressed through the right industry leading package software and/or custom developed solutions.
You will be defining and maintaining process maps and business requirements, integration, test planning and execution through support of our corporate systems. You will establish key relationships with technology and business partners of these services, making sure critical needs are addressed through the right industry leading package software and/or custom developed solutions.
What You'll Do
- Participate end-to-end life cycle of the project and responsible for delivering technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Lead/ Facilitates requirements workshops, understand business needs, document as is and to be business processes and identify pain points
- Lead requirements process including: development, prioritization, testing and traceability through the life of the project to ensure that requirements are thoroughly documented and understood.
- Expertise in contact center operations and technologies is a must.
- Lead efforts for new software selection including Build vs Buy assessment, development of RFI/RFP, review and evaluation of commercial off the shelf (COTS) software products, lead Proof of Concepts, and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation
- Communicates effectively with both verbal and written materials
- Prepares and delivers informative, well organized presentations of project status
- Build relationship and partner with business owners, vendors and project managers during the project implementation and support
- Understand and articulate business requirements, then develop high level solutions architecture, timelines and costs for implementation
- Performs functional business testing by writing and executing test scripts and conducted User Acceptance Testing
- Actively scan and evaluate relevant new technologies which drive standardization and reduction of complexity within the enterprise
- Manage sprints and scrum team.
- 7+ years technical solution analyst or pre-sales technical consulting experience required in Contact Center telephony systems and processes.
- Outstanding communication skills including demonstrated ability to effectively engage, influence and communicate technical and business issues and solutions to all levels in the organization.
- Experience in requirements and process modeling techniques, with ability to depict requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations.
- Proficiency with BPM methods (e.g. BPMN, SIPOC, IDEF, Six Sigma) and tools (e.g. Signavio, iGrafx).
- Broad knowledge of SDLC and agile methodology and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
- Possess a strong dedication to operational excellence and collaboration across the IT Organization.
- Good analytical skills with ability to diagnose problems and develop solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Desire to work in fast-paced environment, with the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.