As a Channel Technical Manager, you will be the focal point for all technical requirement for partners and channels.
You will support partners through the enablement process, sales cycle, assisting with pre-sales technical knowledge along with the initial stages of Proofs-of-Concept (POCs) with the end customers and successful solution launches. In addition, you should understand partner’s prospects’ solution requirements and help them validate those requirements against CyberX solutions, identifying any technical risks and providing mitigation strategies when needed. You also must be able to communicate with partner needs and provide product feedback to engineering, product management, marketing and sales.
The list of responsibilities may include:
- Lead partner technical enablement process with channel SEs and project managers
- Keep partners and channels up-to-date on new technologies, competition, roadmap, etc.
- Work closely with high priority channels to maintain strong technical/business relationship
- Identify roadblocks and provide strategic recommendations, pipelines and remediations
- Provide initial assistance with partners on-going opportunities
- Identify knowledge gaps and provide appropriate trainings
- Work with Product and R&D teams to enrich the product with channels technical requirements
- Travel 20+%
- Preferably – BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Technical, network related discipline
- 2+ years of IT industry experience with at least 1 years in pre-sales, product management, solution design, program management, or project management experience.
- 3+ years in customer facing and technical roles with international customers
- Willingness to learn new technologies, experiment and exploit them to their optimal potential
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure, and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication.
- Preference – Linux
- Preference – ICS/OT environment background and understanding