ClearDATA is seeking a Manager of Channel Sales who wants to use their partner business development expertise and cloud, infrastructure, managed services, or security/compliance knowledge to truly make a difference in Healthcare! The successful Channel Manager will balance sales support, partner opportunity management and sales enablement with the focus of growing the sales funnel. If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
What You’ll Do:
* Work closely with the VP of Channel and Alliances to implement channel sales strategy aligned with best practices to guide forecast attainment, exceptional partner experience, collaboration performance, organizational logistics, and tracking.
* Recruit key partners (Healthcare SI’s, ISVs, other) to help fuel ClearDATA’s growth and continued success. Align and support field sales team.
* Collaborate with multiple stakeholders within product, marketing, sales, finance, and customer support to help establish partner engagement model and sales performance.
* Drive field engagement with assigned partners, execute partner account plans.
* Manages Partner contracts including terms and conditions and ongoing adjustments
* Critical focus on building trust and credibility and solution-orientation at individual, team and senior leadership levels to ensure exceptional partner experience and overall performance; proactively obtain feedback on the effectiveness of the collaboration
* Deeply understands all aspects of existing partners and educate stakeholders on relevant partner issues and opportunities, and experience tracking relevant performance and obligations for channel leads and sales conversions. Be the main point of contact for partners.
* Continually learn about new offerings and improve selling skills. Evaluates current and future growth opportunities within current partner ecosystem. Recommend additional collaboration and expansion opportunities.
* Other channel partner duties as required
What You’ll Need:
* Minimum of 5-7 years channel partnership experience
* Experience working at a Cloud, SaaS, Tech Managed Services, or Security/Compliance company required
* Experience working with leading Public Cloud Partners (AWS, Azure, Google) is a plus
* Experience working with mid to large complex systems integrators
* Superb business development and negotiation skills for channel and alliance development
* Superb communication skills (both written and oral)
* Exhibits a strong work ethic and accountability to deadlines
* Positive entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
* Team Player
What Will Make You Stand Out:
* Experience in Cloud Healthcare Hosting Solutions, Healthcare IT, or Security/Compliance Tech
* Experience partnering with Solution Providers for best of breed cloud, security or managed services
* Start-up experience combined with mid-market or larger company experience