Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
We are looking for a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer to join a team building our next generation product/service. This is a SaaS, multi-tenant, microservices based, very large-scale cloud native application that will ingest and process in real time petabytes of data. As part of the initial team you will have the opportunity to help define and build the complete infrastructure for the product. This is a rare opportunity for a developer who loves to make a huge impact in a brand-new product using the latest technologies.
You are a very strong software engineer who is passionate about large-scale systems. You care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code and infrastructure; you enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution. You have experience with performance, scalability, and reliability issues of large 24x7 systems.
- Design, build, and maintain virtualized and scalable infrastructure through reusable code and tooling
- Use data to understand the availability, reliability, and sustainability of our infrastructure
- Design & build high-performant, reliable systems which scale effectively as the service grows
- You will get the opportunity to work on clusters that can ingest multiple terabytes of data per day
- Take pride in delivering a top-quality product
- Experience building highly available systems at scale
- Build infrastructure automation
- Work with Docker
- Operate in high-level languages such as Ruby, Python, and Bash
- Understand the Linux operating system at both a high and low level
- Draw on both system design and software engineering concepts and blend those perspectives based on project needs
- Communicate well, enthusiastically engage with your teammates in group problem solving without an ego
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes and related cloud native technologies (Terraform, fluentd, Prometheus, Istio, etc.)
- Focus on IaC (Infrastructure as code)
- Experience with distributed data processing system (Akka, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Hadoop, others.)
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Demonstrated understanding of container networking including security
- Experience with capacity planning for large, multi-tier web systems
Why work at Exabeam?
- Unique opportunity to be part of the initial engineering team to help define and shape a brand-new product/service. Unique chance to start writing code/infrastructure from scratch
- Work with a top-notch team of smart, motivated engineers, pushing the envelope to produce the larger and most advanced real time security data processing engine
- Technically challenging and very interesting problem. Opportunity to work with the latest technologies in distributed systems, machine learning, and high-volume data processing