Exabeam has a positive, fast-moving, and collaborative culture and we seek team members that contribute to this environment with a strong background in technology development with a focus on large systems test for an enterprise product.
This person will lead the QA function for Exabeam Engineering. This includes systems and performance test to deliver the core products – Advanced Analytics, Data Lake, Platform, and Incident Response. The role is also responsible for overall quality assurance process and practices across the entire spectrum of engineering. You will also work closely with Customer Success team and other teams for quality improvement initiatives. Represent engineering in critical customer situations.
The position reports to the Executive Vice President of Engineering.
- Partner with the development teams to create end to end enterprise class test methodology.
- Partner with customer success and sales team to understand customer environments and create customer scenario test discipline.
- Build the overall systems and performance/scale/reliability test teams
- Lead the team to develop end to end testing with the goal of 100% automation
- Create Sanity and other test suites to ensure the output from development is of high quality
- Evolve tools, automation framework and build and release practices/tools.
- Create cross functional development/testing/reporting processes
- Manage local and remote teams
- Recruit and hire as per the operating plan
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 10 + years of relevant engineering and engineering management experience
- Experience managing distributed systems
- Experience with large systems test for an enterprise product and shipping multiple releases of successful enterprise software product
- Exception ability to communicate cross-functionality and across management levels
- Experience working closely with development and business teams
- Experience interfacing with "high-value" customers and ability to communicate with customers
- Strong teamwork and relationship building skills
Why work at Exabeam
- Top notch team of motivated engineers pushing the envelope on advanced real time security data processing
- Technical challenging and interesting "big data" problem. Opportunity to work with latest technologies in distributed systems, machine learning and high volume data
- Well funded with significant market traction