Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
The Sales Development Representative will provide a high-level of impact to drive lead generation, navigate enterprise organizations, and identify and create new qualified sales opportunities. This high impact role will help organizations use Exabeam’s Security Intelligence Platform (SIP) to proactively protect their business.
- Team up with field sales representatives and the marketing team to identify and qualify prospects
- Conduct 30+ outbound calls per day in order to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts
- Drive a lead generation plan, meet or exceed monthly and annual targets and increase revenue within your territory
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Saleforce to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping
- Provide appropriate feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Identify innovative outbound campaigns and programs and partner with Marketing and Sales to create and drive initiatives
- 30 days: Comfortably and effectively deliver Exabeam’s value proposition. Be able to effectively prospect.
- Go through territory analysis and account planning with RSDs and have regular cadence with them established.
- 60 days: In addition to 50% quota ramp-up, you should have all target accounts touched.
- 90 days: 100% quota. Be able to coach, onboard, and train a new hire.
- Must be a self-starter and proficient at working independently
- 2+ years of lead/sales/business development experience with enterprise software
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to align solutions with overall business strategy for customers in a range of roles
- from technical champions to C-level business buyers
- Results-driven "hunter" and "closer" for enterprise software
- Strong ability to analyze needs, qualify opportunity, handle objections and position
- Excellent time and territory management
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.