Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is looking for diligent Senior GL Accountant to join our high-performing and growing team. Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the ideal candidate has strong hands on accounting and analysis experience and has the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Prepare, record, and review journal entries by analyzing account information for monthly close
- Perform and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations, supporting schedules and fluxes
- Prepare payroll and tax reconciliations in support of monthly close
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure transactions are properly accounted
- Assist with annual audits conducted by external auditors
- Opportunity to own projects and scale processes in a high growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Prefer 2-3 years with a Big 4 public accounting firm plus 2+ years in industry
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and internal controls
- Advanced Excel skills required; experience with Netsuite, Coupa and Bill.com is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to self-review to ensure data integrity
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong sense of professional integrity