Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
The ideal candidate can provide IT services, daily, and work on long term strategic initiatives such as IT service, policies, compliance, certifications, security, training, etc.
- Manage an internal ticketing system in an organized and reportable manner, knowledge and experience with enterprise support systems is a plus.
- Develop and work against performance measuring metrics to ensure helpdesk service quality
- Handle local and remote end-user requests; troubleshoot issues with hardware, software, applications, and network
- Manage IT inventory, procurement and refresh of software/hardware assets based on company needs
- Participate in employee onboarding, ramping up on internal systems and IT processes, purchasing and providing equipment setup and support
- Documentation of systems and IT processes for end users, Training users on new/updates systems
- Strong technical skills and ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, while closely collaborating with other groups in the company
- Curiosity and ability to work in a fast-paced environment that will challenge organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn while producing positive results for end users on the job daily
- 3+ years of experience providing face-to-face desktop support to users in a heterogeneous network
- Education in MIS or IT, or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s degree will be a plus
- Experience with desktop support on Windows and Mac OS
- Experience supporting A/V conferencing technologies
- Experience with Google and Microsoft infrastructure (Google apps, Office 365 and Active Directory)
- Experience providing support to remote and geographically distributed users