About Leanplum - Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics. Top brands such as Tinder, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $93MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures. Our Culture At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
The Staff Accountant will be reporting to the Director of Finance and will be collaborating with a small finance team.
The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with a great attitude. They should have strong initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and implement those improvements. You will play an integral part in establishing and implementing financial processes.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Ensure prompt and accurate client billing
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to invoices, payments, and contractual obligations
- Review A/R aging reports to identify delinquent invoices requiring immediate follow-upFollow up with customers with past due balances to obtain paymentEnter accounts payable into AP systemPay vendors on a timely basis
- Manage all vendors contracts, obtain W-9s, and field questions
- Reconcile corporate credit cardsReview and process of employee expense reports per company’s policies
- Assist in month-end close
- Match reconciliations to ending balances on the GLAssist with the year-end financial audits including reconciliations and providing supporting documentation
- Adhere to and ensure the integrity of key accounting processes and system controls
- Provide administrative support as needed, including data entry
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision
- Assist with other accounting projects and ad-hoc projects
- Assist in maintaining and updating internal documentation for policies, procedures and controls.
- Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance 2-3 years accounting experience
- A proven ability to problem solve and proactively address issues in a professional and effective manner
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize effectively and work well with colleagues across businesses and geographies in a high growth environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft ExcelAbility to break down complex issues and tailor communication style to a range of audiences, including non-accountants, and to clearly articulate ideas, solutions and conclusions to stakeholders
- Strong organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.