Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse's Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
Want the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in mobile? Want to learn about the industry trends and cutting edge applications? We're looking for a Direction of Business Operations to join our growing team in San Francisco!
About the RoleThe Director of Business Systems provides expertise in application of Leanplum’s business systems supporting our Global Supply, Finance, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing organizations. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated individual who brings technical, process and managerial leadership as well as a service-oriented mindset in everything they do.
Competitive SalariesHealth, vision, and dental insuranceUnlimited vacationPeer bonusesDelicious and healthy lunches and dinnersTGIF happy hoursPing pong, darts, and foosballPuppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
- Key Responsibilities•
- Leads the delivery of highly complex IT applications and systems, which includes leadership of multiple dependent projects across multiple functional areas and technology platforms.
- Leads meetings with business stakeholders and technology leadership to understand business goals and solutions needs, including facilitating and curating business requirements definition and translation of requirements into technical specifications for software engineering teams.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for key business systems including Salesforce, ERP, billing, business intelligence and associated solutions.
- Manage new and existing data flows and data accuracy between internal and external systems and services.
- Support Change Management activities including communications, training, etc. for all related business systems and processes.
- Manage the ongoing rationalization of SaaS products within the go-to-market organization
- Identify, acquire and manage systems analyst and developer resources, both internal and external, to support the expansion of key systems and new business functions as the company grows.
- Skills And Experience Required•
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a Business Systems Director or similar technical leadership role.
- Complete understanding of common Finance, Sales, Marketing and Customer Support business functions with an emphasis on application of technology towards process automation and data integration.
- Experience implementing CPQ and Finance applications a plus
- Proven experience leading successful business systems change management initiatives.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to pitch and put forth well-researched project plans and roadmaps.
- Prior experience working with ERP & CRM systems. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Technical and business expertise – Applies emerging knowledge and trends; builds strong relationships; contributes to expertise within and beyond the assigned area.
- Communication – Listens well; expresses ideas fluently and logically; is open to input and can be depended on for truthfulness.• Teamwork and collaboration – Creates an atmosphere of openness and trust; collaborates; offers support and encouragement.