Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work.
About The Role
Leanplum is looking for an experienced Director of Professional Services, who would manage service teams customizing Leanplum’s solution. The person will be responsible for ensuring all client projects are staffed, get delivered on time, within budget and with the highest client satisfaction. The individual will manage multiple client projects. This key role will build, manage and deliver high value offerings to new engagements and continued expansion of our current customers.
The ideal candidate must have enterprise software delivery background. The candidate must be a seasoned project manager with ability to mentor, coach and develop other team members. Must have experience in creating SOW, scoping projects, managing risk, tracking project metrics and financial management. The candidate will utilize their technical expertise in improving the vision and drive to influence and should understand customer information security and compliance requirements, and architect and design a solution to solve their business needs.
We’re in search of a candidate with strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels of client organizations as well as internally across organization (product engineering, product management, sales). The candidate should have experience in establishing and managing client relationships and effectively managing accounts.
- Manage a portfolio of software implementation and projects on schedule, within budget and with the highest customer satisfaction.
- Scope projects, creating SOWs and partnering with sales to enhance service revenue.
- Plan and manage the Professional Services organization including headcount requirements, recruitment strategies, and organizational development.
- Responsible for meeting revenue and P&L targets.
- Optimize communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs to support post implementation.
- Define and sell new PS service offerings.
- 3+ years of work experience in an enterprise applications product management role.
- 5+ years of experience managing multifunctional, large enterprise implementation teams as Director of Service
- Demonstrated success in scaling and profitably growing a professional services business focused on predictable implementation.
- Track record of successful solution delivery.
- Strong project management, organizational management and people management skills.
- Proven track record of hiring high performing Professional Services team.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving and risk management skills.
- Excellent client relationship management and ability to play a trusted advisor to C level customer executives.
- Proven experience managing technically complex, cross organizational, multi-stakeholder projects.
- Strong presentation, executive client management, product management and business development skills
Perks & Benefits
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious catered meals
- Table tennis, corn hole, and foosball
- Happy hours every week
- Cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Dogs, dogs, and more dogs!
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.