The Minted UX team is looking for a new team member who is passionate about design and curious about customers. We are creating an intuitive, engaging, one-of-a-kind experience that empowers independent artists as well as our customers. We design product experiences for our community of artists, our ecommerce platform and our unique customization experience.
The Minted UX team collaborates closely with PM, Engineering and Brand Marketing partners. As a growing team, we are also leading the charge to execute and share user research and usability studies that serve as a resource for the entire company.
- Perform user research and evaluate customer behaviors/feedback to understand pain points and create new features for our mobile and desktop users
- Assist team members in generating ideas and defining business requirements
- Collaborate with peers and work closely with product managers, designers and front-end developers
- Support, facilitate and complete large and small projects according to established goals and a weekly release schedule
- Adapt to flexible processes that may change over time
- Well versed in the established standards of e-commerce best practices
- Willing to push the envelope and reinvent those standards
- Curious about customers and experienced in gathering qualitative and quantitative insights
- A generous collaborator who is eager to work with others from defining projects requirements to implementation and evaluation of success
- Detail obsessed and experienced working with and contributing to a shared Design system
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience with a consumer-facing Internet company
- eCommerce, mobile or marketplace/community experience is preferred
- Experience supporting the design process by creating user studies, user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, annotations and other deliverables
- Enthusiasm and optimism—combined with great listening and communication skills
- A portfolio of work that illustrates both your design process as well as solutions and results
Minted is a design platform that brings unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its tech-enabled crowdsourcing model, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured and fulfilled through Minted’s production and distribution capabilities, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work, while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers with design through licensing and wholesale partnerships. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to learn more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.