Reporting to the Director of Customer Operations, the Communications and Operations Specialist will help improve the way we curate and communicate business, product, and policy/process information to our Customer Operations team. Your work will enable the team to easily discover information that is critical to their ability to successfully perform their jobs. You are passionate about organization, discoverability, and enabling others to succeed. In addition to having excellent organizational, written, and verbal skills, the ideal candidate is team-oriented and analytical. This role will work both in the Oakland and San Francisco offices.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team to understand their knowledge/content needs to ensure the right content is created and available to the team
- Review key data sets and take an analytical approach to build out the Knowledge Base and customer-facing Help Center
- Work with product, engineering, marketing, public relations and other teams to identify, collect and edit relevant content
- Create, update and maintain content as needed
- Use metrics and other data to measure quality and effectiveness of content, adjusting strategies as needed
- Help users determine when/how/where to access and use the knowledge base, intranet, and other relevant content
- Lead the governance around content management, including content types, email templates, access, etc.
- Collaborate with our Customer Ops trainers on training content
- Proactively stay up-to-date on the content flowing into ops team resources from all departments and make necessary updates to both the Knowledge Base & the customer ops internal website
- Support team collaboration for All Hands and Hindsight slides
- Partner with technical team members to share relevant information regarding technical issues
- Help develop and deploy customer-facing emails regarding operational situations (using our bulk-emailing tools) if needed
- Complete ad-hoc Cust Ops projects as requested by Ops Dept management
- Highly self-motivated, well organized, able to develop alternative solutions to issues
- Proficient with listening, interpreting and summarizing information
- Clear and concise verbal communication
- Flexible, able to successfully navigate through ambiguity, proactive and solution focused
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Able to learn complex processes and technical tools quickly and thoroughly
- Exceptional and obsessive detail orientation
- 1-2 years of corporate communications and/or copywriting experience
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills and attention to detail
- Professional and concise written communication skills; please provide samples
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred)
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Minted is a design platform that brings unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its tech-enabled crowdsourcing model, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured and fulfilled through Minted’s production and distribution capabilities, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work, while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers with design through licensing and wholesale partnerships. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to learn more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.