The Minted store offers a highly innovative, lifestyle shopping experience that features art, home goods, and stationery from its community of independent artists. The Minted Store features workshops and interactive crafts, stationery and art & home styling appointment services.
This part-time temporary Sales Associate position is responsible for generating sales and providing exceptional service to all of Minted’s customers. Creative, service oriented and flexible by nature, you are composed and collected as you work with customers to create excitement around Minted’s products and services. You are responsible for representing our high standards for quality and customer service.
- Ensure the Minted brand is conveyed appropriately at all times
- Create a warm, welcoming, inspiring on-brand customer experience
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for design, including Minted’s artist community
- Drive sales and demonstrate customer service standard
- Follow up on all orders and troubleshoot when necessary
- Provide relevant design advice, product knowledge and product recommendations
- Handle all merchandise returns and customer problems/complaints in a positive manner
- Enter customer orders according to company policy and procedure
- Assist with daily store operations, including opening, closing, and other duties as needed
- Ensure selling floor is presented and stocked to brand standard
- Practice awareness of and compliance with loss prevention and safety procedures
- Able to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS system.
- Able to communicate with associates and customers
- Able to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Able to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Able to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store
- Able to climb ladders
- Able to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
- 1-2 years retail or related customer facing experience
- Proven ability to deliver excellent customer experiences, no matter what the situation or circumstances
- Proven ability to sell, utilizing product knowledge, brand inspiration and design skills/experience
- Strong personal sense of style, creative or crafty and design minded
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
Minted is a design platform that brings unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its tech-enabled crowdsourcing model, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured and fulfilled through Minted’s production and distribution capabilities, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work, while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers with design through licensing and wholesale partnerships. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to learn more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.