At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Hundreds of customers ranging from fintech companies like Robinhood and Venmo, to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express choose Plaid to help them create the next generation of digital financial services. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised over $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins and New Enterprise Associates, as well global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs. But we’re just getting started.
Plaid is building a Channel Partnerships team that will be responsible for enabling and closing revenue. This may be through integration partners where Plaid is a core component of a partner’s product offering, affiliate/referral partners, and anything in between. As one of the first Partnerships team members, you’ll have a key role in defining strategy and executing on outcomes that contribute to Plaid’s go-to-market goals. This is a high-impact, high-visibility function that will be responsible for a significant portion of Plaid’s growth.
What excites you
- You’re motivated by outcomes and tough problems
- You’re excited about running an end-to-end process that goes from white boarding to closing deals (and sometimes beyond)
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with internal teams from Marketing, Sales, Growth, Finance, Legal, and Product to collaborate and execute on complex objectives
- You’re eager to hustle to drive impact on a critical team that is in some ways a ‘startup within a startup’
What excites us
- A blend of strategic thinking, communication, and relationship-building ability
- A fast learner
- Proven ability to operate in white space and prioritize among opportunities
- An adept negotiator that can find compelling added value for both partners and Plaid
- A consultative mindset focused on helping our partners grow
- An understanding of cross-functional inputs and outputs required to build high-growth partnerships, and ability to earn trust and commitment from other Plaid teams
- 7+ years of experience, bonus points for financial services and/or high-growth startup context
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.