Currently we are looking for interns and working students to join our passionate Business Development Team. You will work closely with our management team and across all teams. You will actively support the continuous growth of Casper. Our ideal candidate has a hands-on mentality and great analytical as well as communications skills.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Take over responsibility from day 1 for your own tasks/projects
- Support Casper’s Management Team in the day to day activities
- Participate in planning, coordination and evaluation of new processes and structures
- Communicate with our partners and customers, analyze occurring challenges, develop autonomously optimal solutions and present them to the team
- Analyze different markets to support Casper’s continuous business development as well as the development of new sectors
Our dream candidate...
- Is already studying or has already successfully completed studies in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics
- Has already gained some practical experience over an internship or a student job in a startup and wants to potentially start something by themselves in the future
- Has an absolute hands-on mentality, very good analytical skills and is extremely communicative
- Acts professionally towards customers and external partners
- Has exceptional English and German skills, both written and spoken
- Loves sleep!
The syrup on your waffles
- Responsibility for your own projects from the beginning
- We make sure you have an insight into all areas and get to know the team and tasks for a really good learning experience
- International environment and close work relationship with our US team
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
If you dream about this stuff and are eager to learn in a fast growing environment this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!